How We Can Serve You In Obtaining The Disclosure Report
- Issuance of title reports and copies of recorded documents for your engineer and Arizona Department of Real Estate.
- Review of subdivision plats and restrictions for title insurability.
- Preparation of the Arizona Department of Real Estate:
- Lot Reservation
- Petition for Conditional Sales Exemption
- Subdivision Application Commissioner’s Disclosure Report
- Commissioner’s Disclosure Report
- Securing supportive documentation required by the Department of Real Estate.
- Subdivision Financial Assurance Agreement that comply with ADRE
- Commissioner’s Rule R4-28-A1211.
- Coordinate transaction closings. Liaison with Chicago Title, your engineer, attorney and lender relating to subdivision issues.
Homebuyer information books containing copies of the Arizona Department of Real Estate Disclosure Report recorded Declaration of Restrictions, Homeowners Association Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws.
The only cost to you, as our customer, is the filing fees and inspection fee required by the Arizona Department of Real Estate.
The Builder Services Department is also responsible for the coordination of the services of our escrow branch offices, your lender, and yourself to insure prompt and professional escrow service for Acquisition and Development Loans, Construction Loans, and Sale Escrow Transactions.